2/25/2015

LOTD.033


I've finally gotten my first sponsor! Thank you so much ::OXI:: :3
You can find their Flickr Here.
In this post I'm wearing one of their original mesh necklaces, Rule My Heart. Cute, am I right? c:


Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Megan [Brows2] Celtic
Eyes: [Buzz] Crystal Eye - Pitch
Hair: Lamb. Birdy - Variety Pack || N21
Eyebrows: ::LustRage:: Ceil Brows
Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips v1.2
Lipstick: R.S. Ally Nude n.2 [SweetLips]
Nails: Action Nails L'Amour V1 || Cosmetic Fair
Freckles: NOX. Sunspots [Four]
Glasses: [Buzz] Kaleido Glasses - Silver Frame
Necklace: ::OXI:: Rule My Heart Necklace
Rings: [whatever] Gacha Rings || Fantasy Gacha
Purse: -David Heather-Dolce Purse/Grey || Shiny Shabby
Top: [Foxes] Cropped Sweatshirt - grey
Jeans: Spirit Store - Kusa skinny jeans [GRAY]
Shoes: fri. - Darcy.Flats (Grey) || Kustom9
Pose: VELVET } nova pose 1 || Freaky Friday